Friday, March 7, 2014

Ditch the plastics!

There's new evidence that gas off from plastic containers contaminates our food and interferes with our biology.
Years ago I remember hearing about a woman who threw away all hers, and I thought she must have been a bit crazy. I've changed my mind. But it's not easy to find alternatives, as even the stainless steel containers usually have plastic lids. Still, if you can avoid, I'd say it's worth the trouble.

(just a short note from your friendly Nana!)

And an update on the ebook, shortly to be released. I'm busy with copyedits, and hope to have 'How to Welcome Your Spiritual Child' available by the end of the month. My copy editor commented that she wished she'd had such a book when she was expecting.

Here's the cover, once again courtesy of my talented son-in-law, Richard Ian Heys.