Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How homeopathy works

My last post gives me a good way in to explain homeopathy.

One day I was sitting on the beach chatting to a young doctor. She said, 'I'm interested in homeopathy, but I don't understand how it works.' At that time, sadly, I hadn't thought it through. I only knew it worked like magic on me and my family. However, before I go any further let me say that some people respond better to homeopathy than others. Also, it's important to have the right remedy.

If the idea of formative forces resonates with you, then you'll have an idea, because it's in this realm that a homeopathic remedy takes effect. The potentized medicine will stimulate that area of the etheric/life body which is ailing and therefore act to heal and strengthen. This is why sometimes a one-off course of treatment can completely cure a chronic complaint.

Potentization is something conventional medicine can't get its head around. There has been quite some controversy around the theory that water carries a memory and that's why the remedy remains 'in' the liquid. This theory has already been demolished by traditional science because, duh, memory lies not in the physical realm.

Exactly!