Monday, October 1, 2012

More on electronic force fields

Twice over the past few days, this subject has come up for me. First of all, as I was listening to the radio. I heard someone state something like 'the negative effects of electronic forcefields is still a controversial subject'.

Climate change, anyone?

And then I received an email. I encourage you to click on the link below.

http://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/81081/Utility-sale-whistle-blower=

You know, I don't think I truly considered the impact of a baby monitor. I was more focused on thinking how not having one can contribute to the development of a mother's instinct. But, being fully aware that it's not easy to hear in a multi-storey house, I confess I made use of one while doing overnight babysitting for the grandsons.

As Rudolf Steiner, the spiritual pioneer who brought so much to help us in our time, pointed out: We are all subject to the karma of our age. Technology is here and can provide us with useful tools. However, when it comes to caring for small children, the best thing is to be vigilant. Truly, when it comes to negative effects that are possible to avoid, we'd rather not be sorry later.